SunTrust is sponsoring a Solid Performance contest for small business owners and since the word is just getting out, your early entry means you have a good chance to win! (Full disclosure: I am part of the Faculty Advisor group which is how I have the inside scoop;)
Entering is easy: just write a short paragraph on “How do you grow sales in tough economy?” and submit it by clicking to the SunTrust Bank bizsolutionscentral site.
MONTHLY WINNERS (coming up soon for February!) will receive a choice of:
- A subscription to three business books on audio (up to $35 each), or
- A three year subscription to Inc. magazine or one year subscription to Harvard
- Business Review.
At the end of the Spring one GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be chosen from the monthly winning submissions to receive a Grand Prize consisting of:
- Business laptop computer of your choice up to $1,000.
- QuickBooks Pro software.
- $1,000 gift card at Office Depot.
- Online Cash Manager Plus with Fraud Inspector, Online Payroll, Online Check Deposit, and Online 401k – free for one (1) year.
- Quarterly review and advisory meetings (via webcast) with our Faculty Advisors ($5,000 value)
- Invitation to be part of a Podcast series throughout the year featuring the winning business, its owner(s) and how they’re using the SunTrust solutions.
- Public relations plan highlighting the business owner and how they are using the solutions.
So what could be better right now when we could all use a little boost? Click here and enter now.